Queen Of Ambition

Hi people. i am currently enjoying my semester break. i am actually screwing myself during the holiday.ha ha ha. spending my time mostly on the internet, eating *nom nom nom*, sleep and and.. whatever. pretty much living like a pig huh? lol. 

So i didn't plan anything during my holiday. plus, mom and dad are working. *sigh* nvm, i'll just sit in the house, waiting for our new semester to start. oh it's ok. i'm fine with that. i never get bored staying in the house. :p

Queen of ambition is actually a title to a korean drama. it is airing on astro, SBS now. i was watching the first episode on tv. and because of my eagerness to find out what happened next, i watched the rest episodes on the internet. hahahaha. 

why i love the drama? why? wae yo? (oh somebody please slap me -.-) okay, back to reality. so as i was saying. the story is all about a betrayal, conspiracy, selfishness, and unconditional love. a man loves a girl nonetheless that he is willing to do anything  for that girl. including selling his own body. which is so insane.ikr.. but due to the girl's greediness and thirst for power, she betrays the man that loves her the most and leave anything behind just to escape from poverty. And the excitement of the story begins when the man takes his revenge. and i can't wait to watch that girl rot in hell..twice. (okay that words are creepy... o_o) 









[the gif below best describe me when watching the drama lol..source:tumblr]


image





okay thats it. bye for now. :)

4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    ada update. tbayang ko in the gif.

  2. shera says:

    hahha siap ada sapu tangan lagi kunun.

  3. Anonymous says:

    kokos2 lagi, baru lap balik. hahaha.

  4. friv 4 says:

    Believe me when I say that this is simply the best article I have ever had the privilege to read on this topic. It has taken my mind into a whole new arena of thought. Friv 2

    kizi