epilogue

 
 
 
                         generally time is divided into three distinct regions. the past the present and the future. even now i'm living in the present, but my heart will always and forever living in the past. and i'm not looking forward or excited about the so-called future anymore. i've missed a lot of things. i want the time to pause and let me cherish every teeny bit of the hidden blessings in life. but still the time's cruel. it keeps ticking every second. never skipped a beat. okay the B-theories from McTaggart really blows my mind away. i just read about it and thinking about giving my thoughts on that theory here in my blog?

      
                         so, December's coming, indicating another year has come to its end. let us crossing our finger together so that the Mayan's prophecy will never happen. ha ha ha. okay scratch that. i'm just exaggerating. yeah who knows? :p

                         okaay let me bore you with some of my selca picts of the day. it's just a short update anyway. okay bye. Merry Christmas and stay blessed :)



3 Responses so far.

  1. guess we just have to wait and find out :) niceeee pics... you're looking more mature now siruut.awwww

  2. friv yepi says:

    I am grateful for this valid information. You have represented your points in an insightful and interesting way. cool math games

    a10 games

  3. y8 says:

    I truly appreciate your valuable information. friv yepi


    y8