thought-provoking


      
                                                                           1994 - 1995


      " All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time..." - The Five People You Meet In Heaven.

        CGPA for semester 1. Leaving house. Homesickness. New 'environment' for semester 2. Health problem._________ Rough patches in my life. Million things running through my mind. Lack of motivation. -.-" So, i found these pictures when looking up my folders. It feels so damn good to reminisce the past. Our childhood. That little girl. Smiled brightly to the camera. Joyous face. Life with no problems, worries. Mom's always on her side. But now she have to make decisions on her own. Life changes in the blink of an eye. Just move on. Because growing up is an obligation. Not an option. I promised myself that i will try harder for our semester 2. I'll try. Giving my very best. Stay focused Shera!

    


                                                                               2012

3 Responses so far.

  1. Oh my god. Hot bebeh in 2012.
    Well, good luck for your new semester.

  2. shera says:

    hahaha. thnks kuts :)

  3. kizi 2 says:

    I read your article while I was at work, so I had to come back to it when I got home.

    gazo

    yepi

    friv 2