Time

                12 a.m.____ the clock glares immensely right in front of me. my conscious eyes still blinking protesting that it won't sleep. hmm, i'll go back to my hostel tomorrow. so, today will be my last day. yah thats it. okay i won't post any crappy words to show u guys how sad i am at the moment. so dramatic right? lol. i know life will be harder after this. with all the assignment, test, tutorials, lectures, and the mighty one, final test. -.-
    
                hmm, so i posted the title above as 'Time' because my post today will be closely related with time. duh *facepalm* i never got the chance to meet my high school friend during the holiday. sux right? and i am pretty sad about it. i miss them all so badly. i wan't to know their stories and updates. sob3. and now, they're all leaving. going back to their college/campus. :'(

              okay so i'll post some of my pictures from last year to the latest one.



December 2011


March 2012


May 2012


July 2012


              okay i'll make an update again next time. maybe on my semester break? well, bye for now readers. and thnks for reading :p

5 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Raya pun teda, outing pun teda. =.=

  2. Eleysa says:

    Lawa la you shera! :D sandra really do look like you!

  3. shera says:

    thnks cacut. haha. well u too. gojes mcm c ika.