here comes august

     the month of august has already started. jeez still can't believe it. time flies so fast. in just a blink of an eye. well, what can i say? so, i've been away from home for almost 2 months? *walaupun slalu juga balik hujung minggu. lol.* and i can feel that i am no longer the same person i used to be back then. something has changed within me, and i dunno why.
 
    i miss everything. mom, dad, sisters, families, home, friend, mojo ohh stop it self. this temporary separation  taught me a lot. i have to teach myself to be tough, making a realistic decision and of course dealing with society. while reminiscing the old memories, i also learn to open my heart in making friends with people. let me tell ya, it's not that easy. but as the time goes by, i finally can accept others to be my friend. i love my friends in here. as much as i love my high school friends. terutamanya c ASSIE ZAEE PETRUS. (dia suru sy mention nama dia d blog sy. so... hahahahah sorry ass) ya, let me introduce u to my new mates. stella jane, stella lim, lily ann, hafiz, assie, sel *inactive member* and wenda & eron. we always spend time together. brunch, balik hostel, jalan2 n during lecture.


                                                                   my roommates :)




tukang ambil gambar : eron.



jalan2 @ 1b :)





us, coincidently wearing purple :)




                                                                 my group for amali :)

                          okay thats it for now. i'll make an update again very2 soon. hahahahahahah. lol take care and goodbye peeps!
  

2 Responses so far.

  1. Ac Zaee says:

    awwwww.. ada namaku. <3 lol :P

  2. shera says:

    hahahhahaha. wajib baitu :p