it's so hard to pick the right title. gah!

      hey fellas. my mission to change my blog's skin failed! so whatever. i don't care about it anymore. okey. more than a few months ago, i'd wave goodbye to my former high school. yes i'm no longer in the confines of that school. but the handcuffs had not been slipped off my wrist yet. for my spm result keep tormenting me. yes, i'm afraid but dying to know.
       i'm hoping forwards for a good result. good enough to make my parent smile. that was my only dream. to look at their ecstatic faces. their smile and laugh which can be so melodious as the sound of a harpsichord sometimes. jeez, that was over dramatic. :p hopefully my result makes it viable for me to take the course that i've always wanted to. such a nail-biting moment.
      lets change the topic shall we? alright then. so, my ex, elvin sent me a text-message yesterday. i was a bit shocked to see his name on my phone. it's been like he didn't text me for like forever? but still i am happy about it. no doubt. but before that i knew he's kind of having some problem. he always do that. he'll text me whenever something had happened. and i love the fact that he still needs me when he feels like. you know. so, when we were texting, he just type a short and curt answer. so i asked him 'is everything fine?' i'm thinking about giving him a call but i am not sure if that was the right choice for the moment. i missed his velvety voice. now and always. yeah he told me evrything. and i gave him some words to comfort him. be strong my dear.
       elvin was a good guy. although he's smoking and a bit alcoholic, i never took that as a big deal. and i never regret that i'd dated him before. not even an ounce. he always keep his promises and never tried to touch me. i don't know why i broke up with him. maybe i am over-thinking about the future? i thought honesty is the best policy at that time so i made my decision without asking his feeling. yeah, i'm such an ass. i know. but let the bygones be bygones.

Ladies: Place your heart in the hands of God and he will place it in the hands of a man who he believes deserves it.
        its a bit late now. my sleepy mode hit my head viciously. oh crap, still got a lot of things to do. and my allowance from coach freddie. gahh. okay good night for now. bye. sorry no photo for today :)

10 Responses so far.

  1. xiang says:

    try not to blame urslf dear. maybe hes nt the right guy for u. im a bit surprise that u dont take his bad habit seriously? you want ur husband balik rumah mabuk2 and spent his money on cigaratte? u kiddin rite amoi. my point try to open ur heart to other guy. dont make them w8 mcm me. wkwkkwkwkwk. joke.

  2. wheewww ~ he's back. finally, he texted u. fishy but just like WSE. well, good luck for our result. sama-sama kita ambil.

  3. Nail biting moment..suits our feelings well right now..haha

  4. shera says:

    xiang : hey intruder, p sana ko men jauh2. haha. lol. y u suddenly talk about my 'alam perkahwinan? yaiks. don't worry. i'll make sure the guy that will walks down the aisle with me was the guy that worth fighting for. fyi i'm nt that dumb. haha.

  5. shera says:

    uthey : haha. ya happy though. well as a friend feeling of course. i'm leaving him with no intention of going back. hee. good luck to us!!!!

  6. shera says:

    erica: haha. yep. sure it is. harap2 bgs keputusan.

  7. Anonymous says:

    moi... i see him everyday... much more charming than ever... SPM lagi, deiii... phew..

  8. shera says:

    charming? i better go kill myself now. haha.

  9. Aki says:

    yo coolie.. ^_^.v.. Nice blog post.. keep posting, and yeah, good luck for your SPM, and Alvin too.. Don't lie to yourself.. Trust me, if U have the guts to post this, while knowing the fact that he might be seeing this, U must do something!! Yo.. la la la.. ^_^.v..

    -Aki Borneo-

  10. shera says:

    thanks aki. btw elvin has no idea about my blog. i'm positive that he'll never read it anyway. thnks for visiting btw.