i'm all choked up

         i woke up as soon as i heard a loud throb on the door this morning. mom's high pitched voice really shove my sleepy mode away. she asked me to get dressed. i groaned instead of asking why. i get startled when i found myself still gripping my phone. then i remember that i was texting with leslie my buddy last night. we were texting each other even i am half sleeping. shoot. guess what, i'd accidentally call him last night.. my blood rose to my face. i am so afraid i'd done something embarrassing. the call was lasted for about ten minutes. i'm so fucked up. so i texted him, asking what had happened last night. and he's teasing me like, ' you just talked nonsense thing ' , ' wow you snore a lot. dont you? ' , ' you sound so weird when sleeping '. but in the end he said that nothing really had happened. i'm so glad that he mentioned i didn't snore. phew. he just heard some heavy breath of mine. i asked him back why the call was lasted for about 10 minutes. his answer starting to give me a discomfort feeling towards him____' because it's fascinating to hear the person that you love the most sleeping. even it was just a slight of sound. ' trying to sound indifference, i texted him back ' bayar balik my credit! '. i just want to make the 'friendship lines' clear between us. prevent him from stepping out the boundary is the right choice as the the most cliche saying goes 'prevention is better than cure' duh so lame.


           so, since it's wednesday, i'd decided to put on the most casual outfits from my wardrobe. which is a pair of almost faded jeans and T-shirt hat fit my body perfectly. since dad honked his horn impatiently, i just let my hair down together with its tangles. hey it's still looks good. my tummy that still ached since last night because of eating my dad spaghetti, grumbled. i hadn't eat anything since yesterday? but my appetite blew away everytime i remember the taste of the strong MSG on dad's spaghetti. yuck.
     
          it was a sunny day in ranau town today. the road was busy as always. and i am so glad that i'm not the one whos driving today because there were so many impatient car loaded on the town. i grew up in here. there's nothing much that change i can see here. except the presence of more and more pilaks that tarnished this serene place. i love to peer outside the window watching old men walking with their panatella in their hand, a typical dusunese mother carried their babbies everywhere and of course some teenagers wandering around the town. it just make me feel like home.

          while mom and dad get into their business, i'd decided to go to the bank and do some money withdrawal. hey babe, i'm penniless now. instead of going to the CIMB, i rather choose MAYBANK. the main reason is because i don't want to see my ex, elvin. duh. shy2 cat. so, i stucked on the ATM achines with some chinese-boy-gang. there were 5 of them. all with fair skinned, tall, and big. for the first time in my whole entire life, i feel so small and tiny. they're started talking to each other after glancing over me. i took a long and big stride to avoid myself from meeting their eyes. they talked in their mother tongue language. well i understand a bit of it. after that, they approached me while i'm standing there awkwardly tongue tied. okay enough! i don't want to remember nor talk about it. it is so @#$%&*@%$#!

           what a day. so many embarrassing things happened to me today. but i wont let the incident screw my mood for the whole day. i'll write again later. bye :)

7 Responses so far.

  1. there's nothing like ranau kan..hehe. epic fail btl ko ni tercall org tme tdr..haha

  2. shera says:

    hahaha. apa buli buat.

  3. Anonymous says:

    woah.. jealous of something taht i won't tell.. haha.. btw, sy x sedar kepala sy tergoyang-goyang bca post ko... EMINEM bebeh!

  4. shera says:

    haha. eminem baitu.

  5. Aki says:

    klau sa call orang time tidur, skijap ja urang akan tulung sa tutup tu panggilan.. abis sa pandai memaki.. ha ha ha.. :D

  6. hahahahha! apa itu chinese guy bilang? *sonsog juga mau tau.

  7. shera says:

    dia ckp cina kutei. sy pun blurrr. haha. yg sy dpt tangkap, women ... ni... wo...' saja. haha.